Assessment & Reporting
Reporting and Academic Checks
Over the course of the academic year parents will receive one full report and two academic checks to update on students achievement and progress. This information is available for parents and carers to view via Go4Schools.
Academic Check – Overview of student achievement and progress in each subject that they study
Full Written Report – Overview of student achievement and progress together with written comments from each subject teacher and mentor.
Calendar for Full Reports and Academic Checks
- 15 December – Academic Checks for 7-10
- Full written report for Year 11
- 9 February – Year 8 full written report
- 31 March – Academic Checks for Years 7, 9, 10 & 11
- 13 July- Full written reports for Year 7, 9 and 10
- Academic Checks for Year 8