Choices Key Stage 4
At IES Breckland students begin their Key Stage 4 study at the start of Year 9, allowing students three years study towards their GCSE examinations rather than the traditional 2. We believe that this allows students to:
- Deepen their subject knowledge and understanding in their chosen options
- Have sufficient time to prepare adequately for their examinations
- 22 February – Year 8 Parents Evening
- Visit the Options Fair in the Gym on 15 March 2018 (5.30pm-7.00pm).
- Complete Options Form and hand in to your mentor – deadline Friday 31st March.
- Late April – confirmation of options you have been given.
All of the information will be available in the Key Stage 4 Options Booklet.
In 2017 the Option Pathways and offer was: