We believe that effective home learning…
- is an important tool in raising attainment.
- encourages and develops independent learning and enquiry skills.
- embeds the knowledge and skills learned in lessons.
- is important in teaching students how to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- helps teachers to assess progress and understanding.
Support to complete home learning…
Students will be supported by subject staff in lessons. If they are struggling to complete a task the student must speak to their class teacher. The ICT Suite will be open after school to support students with home learning tasks.
ICT access is available every lunchtime for further support in the completion of home learning tasks.