Normal year of application
If you are applying for a normal year of entry place you will need to complete an online or paper application for the Local Authority in which you live:
- Suffolk County Council Admissions website – or download the Normal Year of Entry application form (CAF1) for the 2021/22 school year.
- Norfolk County Council Admissions website – or download the common application form for the 2021/22 school year.
The deadline for applications for normal admissions is the 31st October and must be returned to your Local Authority by this date. Applications received after this date will be dealt with as a late admission.
IES Breckland co-ordinate in-year admissions.
- IES Breckland 2020/21 in-year application form [Open in-year application form]
IES Breckland Admissions Policy
Please read our 2021/22 Admissions Policy for further details about the school’s PAN, admission criteria and appeals process.
- We accepted 107 students in 2016/17 year of entry.
- We accepted 107 students in 2017/18 year of entry.
- We accepted 110 students in 2018/19 year of entry.
- We accepted 110 students in 2019/20 year of entry.
- We accepted 110 students in 2020/21 year of entry.
IES Breckland Admissions Arrangements for 2022/2023
We have determined on our admissions arrangements for 2022/2023. The policy can be found here.