Normal year of application
If you are applying for a normal year of entry place you will need to complete an online or paper application for the Local Authority in which you live:
- Suffolk County County Admissions website – or download the form Normal year of entry application form for 2019/20 school year
- Norfolk County Council Admissions website – or download the application form
The deadline for applications for normal admissions is the 31st October and must be returned to the Local Authority by this date. Applications received after this date will be dealt with as a late admission.
IES Breckland co-ordinate in-year admissions.
- IES Breckland 2018/19 in-year application form [Open in-year application form]
IES Breckland Admissions Policy
Please read our Admissions Policy for further details about the school’s PAN, admission criteria and appeals process.
- We accepted 107 students in 2016/17 year of entry.
- We accepted 107 students in 2017/18 year of entry.
- We accepted 110 students in 2018/19 year of entry.